- Strap On Make Over: You know in those chick flicks where our (usually female) protagonist goes to the mall and tries on a bunch of different looks and walks the catwalk? I want that but with a variety of strap ons and dildos. I want a strap on fashion goddammit. I want lots of cute people trying on new looks! Bonus points if you come up with a name/aesthetic theme for your look!
- Dildo Telephone: Or sex toy telephone. Someone sketches a picture of a sex toy. Then passes it off to the next person who re-interprets the sketches and passes it to the next person down the line. NATURALLY no one sees anything other than the toy they are supposed to re-interpret. LET’S SEE HOW WEIRD LOOKING IT GETS.
- Blog Switch: Pretend to be another blogger! Ex: Kitten Boheme attempts to write as Phallophile Reviews, Phallophile might review as Backwoods Bedroom and so on. Readers are invited to guess who’s who!
- Blind Swap: Exactly what it says on the tin: box up a toy and send it to your chosen reviewer, and no one gets to know what it is other than a vague hint! This would be limited to dils, vibes and plugs cause clothing swap would be a bit complicated!
- Photo Finish: A theme is announced and everyone has to interpret that theme via photography! The theme will be really vague and non specific like a collection of words ex: ‘midnight, neon, sleazy’ or a sufficiently vague phrase: ‘A cold morning in April’. Post em up and lets see what everyone came up with!
Swallow your fears everyone, it’s time we took a deep dive into one of the most talked about kinks on the internet: vore.
Voraphilia, or colloquially known as vore, has become one of the most popular niche kinks on the internet. I write this with a grin…popular niche kink is just the sort of oxymoron that WOULD happen on my blog. Anyway, the point is that some people have developed a sexual fetish entirely around being eaten.
No, not like cannibalism. Well usually not. I’m sure there’s someone out there who thinks being cut up and eaten like the victim of a serial killer is hot, and that’s for them to deal with as they see fit. But these types of individuals wouldn’t really fall into the vore fetish. They’d fall more into the guro category but I digress.
Vore can be divided into two spectrums or axes. There is hard vore, which depicts chewing and thus gore and occasionally the death of the entity being vored. Soft vore differs in that it is often depicted as swallowing the vored entity whole and alive. Often times hard vore is considered fatal, while soft vore is sort of the person or entity just hanging out in consumer’s body for a while before being ejected unharmed. Then there is the second axis of willing and unwilling, which is how the entity being vored reacts to the situation. Some vore scenes are depicted as violent and unwanted, with the vored person actively trying to escape being swallowed, while naturally the willing scenes have the person being vored damn near jumping down someone’s throat.
With vore defined, I’m going to focus mainly on why people find soft vore attractive. In a later post I’ll talk about hard vore and guro and similar edgy kinks, but that’s for later. For now, I think soft vore is absolutely fascinating. There are certain elements that I think a soft vore scene shares with oh…something like wax play or massages. There’s not any special focus on genitals, and often the sensation that’s achieved (in the scene) is not an orgasm but a sense of satisfaction. In some scenes, the vore top or predator is seen to sexually enjoy consuming the vore bottom or prey and masturbates themselves to completion upon swallowing the prey, but there are just as many scenes where they roll over and take a nap.
The main draw for soft vore appears to be intense vulnerability and intimacy combined with something akin to a mouth and or a belly fetish. I think this type of vulnerability sort of forces people to relax by taking away all other options. I mean, you’ve been eaten, of course you’ve got no control. But you’re forced into a place that is ultimately worry free and very protected. I don’t think it’s TOO MUCH of a stretch to say that vore both occupies a taboo and a comforting place in the psyches of people who indulge in it as a fantasy. I imagine it as being similar to an anxious submissive who finds a deep comfort in being tied up. They are fully trusting their dominant to take care of them and can therefore get into a very relaxed headspace when someone they trust binds their limbs.
Now, as you might be thinking, vore pretty much can’t be experienced in real life. Humans do not exist that can other adult humans whole and all sort of puts a damper on acting out this fantasy. Vore can somewhat be simulated by perhaps making small prey shaped confections, and then filmed as a kind of vore pornography, but that’s not where vore enthusiasts are most prevalent. Vore thrives as a roleplaying scenario and as erotica in both visual and text mediums. Going on literotica and searching the term vore will bring up hundreds of stories about all kinds of vore and its various derivations. Sub reddits exist for this fetish and a cursory google search brings to light how popular this has become with people online. Photo manipulations of beautiful women holding men before their mouths exist as well as extremely dirty furry erotica in which blue foxes are swallowed whole by the dashing tiger predators. Vore seems to be having it’s heyday in both the human and furry community alike!
For the most part, it seems like vore is a strange if largely harmless kink that appeals to people’s desire to be comforted and dominated. This style of domination is just a bit more…physical? At any rate, if this post aroused any feelings for you, know that you’re far from alone and that there’s a thriving community waiting to eat you. Well, meet you. Both? Sorry I couldn’t resist a dumb joke.
The world of wood dildos is pretty small and also fairly expensive. One of the models held in critical acclaim will run you approximately $145 on an average day without sales. It was for this reason that I had resigned myself to a wood-less existence. Well, that was until RGN Toys put out the call for reviewers to put a new, affordable wood dildo model to the test. Never one to turn down a new masturbation experience, I gamely put myself forward and was accepted! Mere days later, I welcomed into my house and my vagina the adorable Cinder dildo.
The Cinder is a petite dildo, or is at least considering my vagina’s proclivities. At six inches long and 1.5 inches thick at the girthiest, the Cinder sits comfortably at the average end of the dildo spectrum. When I showed my boyfriend and friends the new toy I got, the most common remark was how much it looked like a bowling pin. I confess, it kind of does and it makes me giggle. While it’s not exactly a discreet toy, you have to wonder if anyone would think more than an unusually shaped paperweight. Sitting on a coffee table next to a book, someone might think it merely a piece of decorative sculpture. Honestly, the Cinder is giving me ideas for incorporating stealthy pieces of erotica into my home décor!
With the Cinder being so petite, it’s no surprise that my size captain vagina wasn’t floored. What I didn’t expect was that my vagina would be able to swallow the Cinder whole…yeah, constrictor snake style. When I stood up and realized that the dildo didn’t fall out of me though, that was when the fun really started. Cue Liz strutting around her apartment, gripping the Cinder like a vice. Apart from the size though, I found the shape of the Cinder to be delightful though. The firm, insistent pressure on my G spot from the knobbed end of the Cinder felt lovely in conjunction with a strong clitoral vibrator. The tapered torpedo like end was considerably less pleasurable, so I recommend using that bit as a handle to pound yourself with. Hell, the knobbed end was so good that I lost myself in a masturbation frenzy one evening.
However, this was to the detriment of my sheets, as I had forgotten two things: 1) that I was menstruating and 2) that I hadn’t put down a towel. When I spotted my ruined bedding, my vagina ejected the Cinder in fear and more blood oozed out of me. Blood was fucking everywhere, running down my legs and splodged all over the bedspread. I was struggling not to scream and cuss as I hustled my bare ass to the laundry room with my soiled duvet in arms. And thus, the Cinder burned me, for I flew too close to the sun that is masturbating on your period.
Blood bath aside, the Cinder has been an exciting experience. Wood does feel different than the silicone and steel and glass that I’ve tried in that it is both light and firm, but it doesn’t necessarily feel warmer as Lumberjill claims. It’s about the same temperature as silicone, which is room temperature. Compared to steel though, I suppose this claim has some credit, because my Pure Wand is always FRIGID.
Cleaning the toy was also interesting, as there are no sanitising instructions on my care and cleaning manual. According to Richard Carver, the man behind the art of Lumberjill, there currently isn’t a way to sanitise the toy. However, the toy is still non-porous due to the finish. When I asked what should be done if the finish were to be damaged, Richard told me that contacting him on Etsy would work so that the toy could be shipped to him for repair, repaired at home per his instructions, or replacing the toy depending on the damage. This kind of comprehensive care for dildos, especially ones so affordable is kind of mind boggling.
Final thoughts? The Cinder is an amazingly affordable (just $30 at RGN!!) wood dildo that feels good, even though it is somewhat underwhelming in the size department. I highly recommend this for people who would like to experience luxury on a budget and who know that they enjoy: 1) firm pressure on internal erogenous zones and 2) prefer smaller toys. Also you can rest easy knowing that should your toy become damaged that Lumberjill will look after you!
This product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Thanks RGN Toys!
There exists many different kinds of toys. There are the sucky ones, sure, and those are fun to write scathing reviews about and that you can gleefully bin once you don’t have to test the fucker anymore. Good toys are another category, the ones that make you sigh in relief as you reach for them to end a masturbation session made frustrating by the aforementioned shitty toys. Niche toys fulfill a certain need that you may not always have, like a particularly textured dildo or a VERY strong vibrator.
And then there are toys that rise above the rest as the very best of toys. They require little warm up, are nearly effortless in use, extremely versatile and, if you’re lucky, they’re also beautiful. Some contenders include: The We Vibe Tango, The VixSkin Mustang, The Lelo Mona and now…the Uberrime Splendid, which I dub the champagne of dildos.
The Splendid is a toy that I believe will rightly join the ranks of these acclaimed toys. It is beautiful, pleasurable, effortless and versatile. It makes for hours long sessions of masturbation that soak my bed spreads and rob me of my full mobility after I’ve had ten orgasms consecutively. And I want to tell you all about it.
At 5 and half inches insertable and a maximum diameter of 1.67 inches, the Splendid sits solidly within the range of the average dildo user’s capacity. People looking for a slightly smaller toy might be disappointed by the dimensions, but I think it’s a fairly accessible size. The Splendid is a loose interpretation of a penis, with a bulbous head and prominent veins. But the gorgeous marbled color and chunkiness mean that it walks the line between fantasy and realism like a seasoned acrobat walking the tightrope; by which I mean it looks FANTASTIC. There’s a sort of cheeriness in the design that puts a smile on my face every time I look at it.
And while I am overjoyed to simply stop and stare at this magnificent dildo, the feeling of it inside my vag is what prompted me to write this review. The veins are prominent and easily felt as I push the Splendid inside of me. The manageable dimensions make this a dildo for all seasons, and I’ve used it when I’m on my period and when I’m bleed free all to the same result: simple and strong orgasms. Sliding it in is tactile heaven, with the closest comparison being lying down on a massage table and being worked over by strong and skillful hands. That bulbous squishy head nudges itself insistently against my G-spot, making clenching feel comfortably and eye-rollingly pleasurable. Thrusting, clenching, twirling and nudging the toy are all viable methods for pushing the Splendid’s gorgeously soft head against all the right internal spots.
The softness of the dildo is divine. Dual density is an amazing quality, and Uberrime NAILED IT. It’s soft enough to be gentle but has the firmness to stand up to my vagina. It’s squishier than The Maestro, a cousin of the Splendid’s, but still quite firm enough to do the job. I don’t know how Uberrime can make all of these silicone densities so goddamn delicious, but they do and I appreciate it. I want to stuff myself with the Splendid for hours at a time. The Splendid gives me an orgasm that makes me feel perfectly content and at peace with the world; it’s as if we solidified the feeling of curling up near a fire with a mug of cocoa while it’s snowing outside into a sculpture and then made that solid sculpture fuckable. It’s a truly AMAZING dildo and one that holds a place of honor in my nightstand.
Much has been said about the Splendid. The Big Gay Review rated the Splendid a perfect 10, Felicity of Phallophile Reviews loves it, and Epiphora loved it so much that she had a line of Splendids done up in her signature sea green color. This dildo has received something of a royal welcome in the reviewing community, praised by people of all pronouns for its delightful squish and pleasantly sized dimensions. I’m proud to be among one of the reviewers in christening this sex toy as the cream of the crop. Here’s to you Splendid, you beautiful squishy bastard! May you grace many more holes than mine!
This product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Uberrime!
Countess Kassandra is a well known blogger whom I DEEPLY respect. She writes wonderful reviews (CHECK OUT HER REVIEW OF THE ELEMENT THREE. She wrote about pegging her husband in such a beautiful way) and is now running her own shop, the Erotique! This on it’s own is delightful, I think reviewers owning shops that they stock with verifiably good toys is a great way to bring in more body safe toys and push out shitty and toxic toys. But when she offered me a chance to review for her Erotique, I couldn’t leap on the chance fast enough. However, I would be remiss in not noting that the toy I was offered for review was a little odd.
The Tri-It from Screaming O is weird looking one, this is just a fact. I pulled it out of the packaging and regarded the three beaded prongs with a strange mix of feelings: bewilderment, excitement and caution. Never have I approached a sex toy like it might be an exotic and potentially lethal bird that would look fabulous as it kicked me to death, but some how, I felt that way. The Tri-It looks like a makeup tool for fem aliens from beyond the stars more than it looks like a sex toy for human genitals, which only added to my fascination. Can a toy as strange looking as this feel good? Well…yes!
Looking at the instruction manual, the Tri-It – at least on paper – seems to check all the boxes for a successful toy. It’s rechargeable, waterproof, and covered in a thin skin of hot pink silicone. While I’m not the biggest fan of pink, the sheer brightness of it softens my heart. Neon pinks are better than pinks that try to look demure. The controls are similar to those of the Exposed Nocturnal, pressing for two seconds on any button to turn the toy on or off and navigating through the settings with short button clicks. I think a power button in addition to the scrolling buttons would be a welcome addition, but that’s a minor gripe.
The Tri-It has 10 steady functions and 10 patterns. Being the kind of person I am, I eschewed all the patterns in favor of the steady functions. The patterns are intense and a little jarring in fact, so if I wanna have an orgasm, I make sure to stay in the steady intensities. Positioning the beads to work for me was…a challenge. Actually I found it near impossible to get all the prongs to focus on it. My clit is hooded and VERY small, so mostly I just ended up pushing the main bead against my clit and letting the other two prongs do whatever. For some people, this will be a deal breaker. But even though I was disappointed that the prongs didn’t line up with my anatomy, the Tri-It saved itself through one particular feature.
This little alien lipstick looking vibrator is a GODDAMN POWERHOUSE. If this were a generator it would be Tony Stark’s Arc Reactor. I could (and have) had orgasms all day long just on the first four steady speeds. Paired with a good dildo, I orgasm hard enough to soak the bed spread under me and lose function in my legs. People who follow me on Twitter know that I used the Tri-It and the Splendid to orgasm myself into a stupor. It rivals the Nocturnal and perhaps even the Tango in power. Its single bead is extremely pin point, so precise and accurate that my clit can’t hope to escape the vibrations. My internal structures are pleased from the power of this as well, as the vibration quality is a pleasant medium between buzzy and rumbly. At times I can be numbed, but it’s nowhere near the numbing effect of the Nocturnal.
Bloggers are an important element in the field of sexuality and sex toys. They provide honest opinions on toys, forthright information on safety and a good laugh when we need it. Countess Kassandra is one of those bloggers who has decided to up the standard of sex toys by only selling things in her Erotique she would personally want to use, which is an admirable thing. While I found the Tri-It to be an odd bird, I still really enjoy it and don’t hesitate to recommend it for people looking for a slightly cheaper alternative to the Tango. And if you want to support me while checking out, use code ROCKETGIRL which will kick back a small percentage to me at no extra cost to you!
This product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Countess Kassandra! YA NAILED THIS ONE.
Anyone who’s interested in anal sex has heard about enemas. Most anal sex guides will tell you that you’re pretty much fine if you have a bowel movement 30 minutes to an hour before hand that you’ll be fine, but that the more nervous crowd might find comfort in an enema. However, in most of these anal sex guides, there aren’t descriptions of how to do an enema or a description of what the recipient might feel. And I, an intrepid soul, saw that niche and decided to fill it. I would catalog my first enema and display it to you, my adoring readers.
Anyway, this is for everyone out there in the anal amateur leagues who are curious what it feels like to clean themselves out.
Over the holiday break I received an email from a company called Aussie Healthco. This is a company I mentioned in my Christmas Wishlist because I saw an enema kit there that looked like it was worth trying. In this fateful email, they offered to send me a sample kit that included both their enema bag and bulb kit for my honest review. Being the kind of person I am (impulsive and excitable) I leapt at the chance. A few more emails and a few days later, I received the Premium Purity Non-Toxic Transparent Silicone Enema Bag Kit and the Clear and Cleanable 7oz Enema Bulb Anal Douche Kit. These names are SUPER LONG so I’m just gonna refer to them as the enema and the bulb.
The bulb isn’t really anything special apart from the stainless steel tip. Now this I like quite a bit as sterilizable material is always good when you’re doing something internal, and especially when it’s anal. However, it generally feels like another anal bulb I tried a while ago. Lying on my back, I gently inserted the tip, squeezed the bulb and was rewarded with a whoosh of water in my ass. The sensation was fine, nothing notable either pleasure or pain-wise. I wish the bulb were also silicone so that I could dump the whole thing in a pot and boil it but that’s the case for many enema bulbs on the market. In short? This is like many others, but the clear aspect is kind of neat so it’s worth doing. Also, the ad copy on the website is a little interesting. The website uses the term ‘opaquely clear’ which is…not how we use the language. It’s clear what the website intended to convey, which is the translucency of the material, but it is an odd way to do it. Might I gently suggest a copy editor?
The real highlight of the afternoon was the enema bag. OH BOY. I struggled with this thing like NOBODY’S BUSINESS. First there was sanitizing it in boiling water, and struggling to clean the tubing and then slowly learning how to put the thing together. It took the better part of an hour to do this. Suffice to say? Read the instruction manual. It is invaluable.
It took several tries to get the enema bag to co-operate with me. First of all, filling the enema bag was a little tricky. It might be easier with a bucket, but as all I had was a sink, I made do. I held open the silicone bag, filled it with water and…then all the water came squirting out the other end, spraying wildly. Cussing viciously, I threw the spraying end in the bath tub. After adjusting the clamp, who’s design I dislike, I finally managed to lube the tip and get it into my ass. Then, releasing the clamp I felt water flood my guts nigh instantly. I lay on my back, knees on my chest and panting like I was running a marathon because that water was filling me way too fast and my belly starting feeling cold and cramped. The desire to empty myself was close to INSTANT. In my opinion? The clamp ought to be easier to adjust. It operates via slotting in the edge to the grooves and using that to hold pressure against the tubing. HOWEVER. It isn’t adjustable to slowly decrease pressure. You can slowly increase it for sure, but sliding it back a setting is pretty damned impossible. Queue a long and difficult time in the bathroom. Also, lukewarm water might’ve helped, as I now realize cold water contributed to the discomfort.
Voiding myself felt very odd. It was all the sensation of having food poisoning without any of the typical nausea. My body still has memories of a bad brisket that I ate so PERHAPS there was some residual trepidation on my part there but otherwise it was fairly inoffensive. The only problems happened with the enema kit was with being unable to fill and control the water flow. That led to much unnecessary spraying of water all around my bathroom. And made me feel filthy. First time enema users, prepare to rinse off after. You might be like me and need a good rinse after using an enema.
In all, it seems like the enema will be a thing of practice. I’m willing to give another shot in a few weeks so that my gut flora will recover, but for now? Chalk this up as another wet and wild Liz misadventure.
There’s no easy way to talk about the details of anxiety. It can be nasty and embarrassing to talk about. For some of us, anxiety makes us bite our nails, makes us too anxious to move or shower, and can even prompt GI distress in the worst kind of way. For me, my anxiety makes it so that my appetite turns off…completely. Given a stressful enough event, my appetite can be turned off for a few days at time even. With my body producing cortisol and with no food or rest from anxiety, the effects of stress can wreak unadulterated havoc on my body. Fortunately, I’m slowly learning to deal with the effects of stress and I’m passing on my tips to you.
- When you can’t eat, something is better than nothing: Listen, if you feel anxiety like this, full meals might not be in the cards for a while. Especially balanced and healthy ones. You might not have the energy to cook a full meal. However, nutrition is important and at this point, eat anything your body wants/will accept. At this point, you’re just looking for calories. Candy, fast food, anything is on the table so long as you can get something down so you can get your strength back.
- Stay hydrated: In the grips of an anxiety spell, try very hard to stay hydrated even while your eating is out of whack. Water and herbal teas are best because they won’t dehydrate you, but anything will suffice so long as your having plenty of it. Not having fluids WILL make you feel worse, and as an added feature, peeing will feel REALLY uncomfortable because it’s more concentrated.
- Practice whatever hygiene you can: Sometimes you just don’t want to go through the whole rigamarole of cleaning yourself. That’s fine! If you can put on some deodorant or splash your face then do it. If you can keep in the habit of brushing and flossing then you’re already on the right track. Your hair can be greasy. Your make up can be smeared or flaking off. But try to muster the strength to do little things like brush and floss to care for your health. I find that swishing mouthwash in my mouth helps when I can’t be bothered to uncap my toothpaste.
- Slowly reintroduce food: If you go for a few days having eaten very little, don’t try and rush back into full meals. Breaking your calorie intake in a bunch of small meals will make it easier on your stomach. Pick some things you enjoy eating and have them in small amounts throughout the day to get your body used to eating again.
- Exercise: I know, I know. It seems kind of ridiculous to suggest exercise again like it’s some kind of cure-all. But it has a lot of good effects and I really recommend even quick walks. It’ll help your body feel better by producing endorphins and I find that it regulates my appetite.
- Get a screen dimmer app: Anxiety can make it hard to sleep. What can aggravate this even more is the blue light from screens. One way to help with this is getting something like F.lux that dims your screen as the sun goes down. It saves your eyes and has helped me go to bed earlier because the orange light is a) ugly b) doesn’t strain my eyes and c) doesn’t trick my body into wakefulness.
- Journal: Writing can help you process your feelings. By confronting your feelings on the page, you can sort of kick start the recovery process. I’m not saying that it’ll always help, but a private space where you can scream and be dramatic without getting any of the neighbors upset is incredibly therapeutic for me.
I’ve been in the grips of a bad spell lately, and I’ve just managed to dig myself out thanks to the love and support of my friends and family. With love and patience, I’ve been able to get the gumption to post again and I’m extremely grateful for that. And also? Happy New Year! LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF ME?! CAUSE I AM.
Ah, there you are! Come and sit by the fire. Pour yourself a glass of wine! I’ve been meaning to tell you something for a while now. It’s about why I’ve been so quiet lately. So…there’s this dildo I’ve been seeing for the past few weeks. It’s girthy, like the girthiest toy I own. It was the first toy with balls I ever owned! It’s made of silicone, a lusciously rendered dual-density toy that is wonderful and body safe. And…it looks like five other dildos stitched together to create the perfect dildo. Meet the Lust Arts Frank’s Monster, a beautiful, monstrous and kinda gnarly looking hunk of a silicone dildo. Lust Arts sent it to me earlier this month for me to review and upon receiving it, I knew I was in for a truly CHALLENGING fuck with the Frank’s Monster. Has any other dildo so changed my masturbatory landscape? Perhaps, but Frank has let me know truly that my vagina can do anything.
Frank’s Monster comes in a range of sizes like the rest of Lust Arts’ toys. Ranging from Teaser to Pounder, there’s a Frank’s Monster for beginners and advanced players alike, all in the beautiful mold of the Monster. My Monster came in the Pounder size, and currently clocks in as the biggest (thickest) dildo I own. The largest diameter on the head is 2.2 inches thick, and the largest shaft diameter is 2.75 inches. This dildo has HEFT. I sometimes menace my boyfriend with the Frank’s Monster because it truly is that intimidating. All this girth combined with an insertable length of seven inches makes for a fittingly monstrous member. In other words, if Frankenstein dropped his pants in front of me, I’d expect to see a beast of this magnitude flop out of his Calvin Kleins.
A toy of this magnitude requires significant warm up. The X, The Ruse Jammy, and the Elvira all see use before I dare attempt the Frank’s Monster. That girth is the showstopper, the grand finale. When I attempted to take it before warming up, I found it impossible to achieve penetration. Only after prepping my vagina meticulously can I finally slide the lubed up monster inside. ‘Intense’ is a weak way to describe the feelings that occur when I stuff myself with the Frank’s Monster. ‘Powerful’ is woefully inadequate as well. Perhaps the best description is ‘consuming’. The Frank’s Monster is as richly textured as a tapestry, dotted with nodules, pleasurable stitches and copious amounts of skin folds that all make themselves felt when inserted. I slowly, luxuriously, and deliciously pushed more and more of the toy into me. I felt myself open up as the Frank’s Monster progressively thickened down the shaft. My eyelids fluttered from a mixture of orgasmic pleasure and just a little bit of stretching pain. The Frank’s Monster sent my brain spiraling into fantasies of what it might be like to bang a man with a member this size. And then, because I lean submissive, I was fantasizing about being rather physically dominated by a man with the strength (and body parts) of ten men. With the Frank’s Monster filling my cunt and the Nocturnal bullying my clit, I came so hard that I wouldn’t have noticed if a bus hit me, and then collapsed on my bed.
After luxuriating in the afterglow, I realized then that I had to clean the toy. Some part of me hoped that the Frank’s Monster would just be a quick soap and water scrub and that’s what I did. AHAHAHA. No. Frank’s Monster is rife with texture, and thus holds onto my body fluids like it never wants to give them up. If you give it a rough handjob soap and water cleaning, you will be scraping dried gunk off it later, because it will inevitably make its home in the myriad of crevices. Every man, including my partner, has recoiled from this toy for two reasons. The first, obviously, is the dislike in the aesthetic of the toy. Fair, it’s not for everyone, but I love it. The second is that they worry that cleaning it is a nightmare. This one I kind of agree with. It’s the first time I’ve ever needed to be meticulous with a toy, and that’s what makes it just shy of the perfect showstopper at the end of a masturbation session.
Frank’s Monster is a beast. I adore its aesthetic, its size and the way it feels inside me after I take the necessary hour of warmup. Getting it all the way inside me feels like I’ve just won some kind of slutty medal of honor and I highly recommend it for size royalty who want a side order of texture. HOWEVER. This dildo needs babying in a lot of senses. You need to warm up your orifice of choice a substantial amount for a toy this size and you need to be pretty damned meticulous when cleaning it. If that doesn’t sound acceptable to you, one way to remedy this is to get a smaller and softer dildo. I suggest getting the Frank’s Monster in their Soft density or even doing a Super Soft and Soft dual density toy to ensure comfort and sticking with the Pleaser size. However, Lust Arts does not provide a dildo butler to clean up after you come all over the Monster’s cock (WHICH I WOULD LOVE UGH). Alas, though I personally think the orgasms and the super hot fantasies this toy provokes more than make up for the frustration at the sink.
This product was provided to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Thanks Lust Arts!
I’ve been a very good blogger this year. I’ve reviewed dildos, butt plugs, lube, kink implements, vibrators and given my honest advice and thoughts on a number of miscellaneous topic. More specifically, I’ve talked an awful lot about urinary health, toxic toys and relationships, how to jerk off in the winter and what toys you can stuff yourself with on a modest budget. I’ve licked lube, made friends online and proudly presented my darling partner with our latest silicone treasures.
And so this year, dearest Santa, I’ve come up with some things that I’d like for Christmas for being such a good blogger.
- Sex toys and Misc.
- Writing Aids
- Kink Toys
Sex toys and Misc.
- Liberator Throe: Man, where do you begin with this. Everyone who likes to have sex ought to have one. It’s been touted as perfect for squirters, people who have sex on their period and generally as superior to the ol’ towel in every respect. I’d love to have one of these, if only so testing during my period is less awkward. WELL AND SO THAT I DON’T STAIN AFTER MY BOYFRIEND LEAVES. Listen, not using condoms feels great but it does make clean up a little more intensive.
- The Rechargeable Magic Wand: Oh how I’ve lusted for you. I’ve refrained from getting it due to the price tag, but I’m wooed by the tales of effortless orgasms and the freedom that a cordless vibrator offers. While I’m still delighted with my Unicorn Vibrator, ours is an open relationship, and the Magic Wand Rechargeable look like just what my clit needs.
- Vixen Creations Woody: THE RED!! God I’m in love with red sex toys. They’re perfectly passionate and I’ve heard nothing but good things about Woody. I think it would look perfect in my new strap on harness, a nicely sized red dildo superimposed on black briefs really speaks to my slutty jock heart.
- A full sized stroker: What? A toy not for me?? Nah, this is still totally for me. I want to use a stroker on my boyfriend! It’s not often I’m dominant, but sometimes, you get possessed by the urge to taunt your partner as you get him off. Pair that with a cute outfit and you’ve got an adorable BDSM scene!
- Ruse 18 Inch Double Dildo: I’ve kind of always had a fantasy of making myself bulge through the use of a double-ended dildo. The idea of seeing my flat, athletic tummy bulging as I slide a dildo deep, deep into my ass is…shiver-inducingly hot. However, most double ended toys are made of TPE or jelly, some distinctly unfriendly toy materials. HOWEVER! This Blush Novelties answered my dreams by making a body safe, silicone dil that I can fulfill my dreams with. And the icing on top is that it comes in RED.
- A Moleskine Journal: People swear by these and I want to try one out for myself! I’d love to feel like a true romantic, journaling away in some quietly comfortable coffee shop. So far, I’ve kept a journal on my laptop, which has gotten to over 160 pages of personal writing. More than 60,000 words! I’m very proud, but it’s getting so that my laptop will start to chug when I open the document. Maybe it’s time to go analog?
- A Grammar Handbook: Having one of these close at hand to pore over would be wonderful. Often times, I bully my friends into beta-reading a post for me, and they catch all sorts of grammatical errors. Feeling a little ashamed of this, I think a style guide would really be right up my alley.
- Zebra Mechanical Pencils: These are my most favorite mechanical pencils. They write well, don’t feel cheap and are delightfully portable!
- A Set of Highlighters: I LOVE ANNOTATING MY LITERATURE. And I love making things pretty. Ergo, highlighters (the pen type, not the face type) are kinda my jam. It helps out a lot!
- Kinklab Leather Wrist Cuffs: I’ve a taste for rope bondage, ergo my rope bondage post regarding Agreeable Agony. But for a long time now I’ve longed to complete a leather set and own some handcuffs for when I don’t want to go through being tied up.
- Tantus Dragon Tail: Having gotten a taste of the Gen, I’m ever so curious to try more Tantus impact toys. I’d love to feel the thwack of the tail against my ass and maybe (finally) bruise my steely ass. Also, the suede like feeling of the silicone is just beautiful. Ah Tantus. You know impact implements so well.
- Stockroom Bust Harness: The aesthetic of this harness is just gorgeous. One day, I hope to look just as hot as the girls modeling this gorgeous harness. Maybe somewhere in North Carolina there’s a bondage club I can go to where this would be appropriate. Or maybe I could just…wear it under my clothes?
- Sportsheets Under the Bed Restraints: Again, this is for the lazy, impatient submissive who DOES NOT want to wait to be restrained. I want to struggle against some restraints and I want to do it now! This would make it ever so convenient for my and my partner. Because all we have is rope, we most often go for the quick solution of him manually pinning my wrists while he fucks me, but this would be quick and hands free!
- Aussie Health Co Enema Kit: Once again, I must shyly confess to my fantasy of being filled up completely. I have a bit of a cum fetish, and I often fantasize about being pumped full of semen so that I swell and look a few months pregnant. While such a thing could be organized in reality, an enema can provide a quicker and cheaper way for me to be filled up. Bonus: it’d clean me out for anal. Maybe then I can lose my anal virginity!
- Female Ejaculation and The G Spot: I’ve wanted to squirt for a long time. I purchased the Pure Wand because I read it was the perfect instrument to cause such an explosive orgasm. Hopefully by absorbing the knowledge contained in these pages, I’ll be able to learn how to squirt!
- Playing Well With Others: It’s a BDSM book! Something I, a BDSM newbie would love to have. I’ve enjoyed my collar and playing in the shallow end, but I’m super curious of what’s beyond the sand bars. I’m saying I wanna try some kinkier stuff, and reading about it is the first way to get there!
- Two Knotty Boys Showing You The Ropes: ANOTHER BDSM BOOK. My boyfriend and I are confirmed rope lovers, so learning more about our chosen restraint would be a fun, kink themed activity for us to do together. I wonder now if he would read aloud to me…
- A Hand in The Bush: This time, a book about fisting people with vulvas! I’ve recently gotten my own fist in, but I’d really like to learn how to do it more consistently and pleasurably! I think it would make for a great learning experience, and it might help me discover more about how to prepare more than just my vagina!
I know it’s a long list, dearest Santa. But I have been very, very good; though if you don’t bring anything at all, I’m still having a wonderful holiday.
Happy Holidays y’all! Here’s best wishes from mine to yours.
Indie makers are absolutely fearless with their designs. And where would we be without them? Probably sans a lot of creatively designed and beautiful sex toys, adrift in a sea of boring realistic cookie-cutter toys that the big wigs believe consumers want. As if everyone who’s looking for sexual pleasure is the corporate ideal of a heterosexual cisgender woman who is frighteningly devoted to any and all shades of the colors pink and purple. Thank God then, that indie makers exist. And furthermore, thank God for XenoCat Artifacts. Yes, today I get to try something from this exquisite silicone sculptor (her DESIGNS ARE EXQUISITE, though Ere herself is also fucking cute). When XenoCat extended that generous offer to try one of their toys, you best believe that when I accepted I was grinning like an idiot trying to get my teeth photographed by the Hubble Space Telescope.
I was offered the choice between the Monarch and the Argus and I weighed my options carefully. In the end though, the Monarch won because it looked more fun texture-wise and also I wouldn’t be thinking of eyes with this dildo. My Monarch is in the Medium size, at 6 inches insertable and 1.5 (ish) inches thick. It’s a modest size, somewhat of a break from the HUGE dildos that I’ve managed inside me (cough, the Frank’s Monster). At a squishy 00-50 shore density, the toy is among the softest ones that I own, yielding readily to a friendly squeeze. The colors, it must be said, are a gorgeous marbling of gold and blue. Gold and blue is perhaps one of my favorite color ways aside from a straight red toy, so it wins in the looks department.
Also, I must say that I am IN LOVE with that curly, bifurcated design. It’s so fucking playful! The Monarch, in spite of its regal name, doesn’t take itself too seriously and I can really get behind that. It’s playful without being cutesy or frilly and thus has my respect.
I approached this toy with some excitement; that curly head was extremely enticing and I admit it did not take long for me to stuff myself with the Monarch. And to my delight, this was exactly the right call. I really like the Monarch! The ribbing can look a little intimidating, especially to those new to texture, but please don’t be afraid. The Monarch, in its delightfully squishy density, takes care of you. The Monarch is a gentle lover, and the rippling texture doesn’t bruise your insides. It gently opens you and massages your insides, feeling a little bit like gentle fingering. I don’t thrust wildly with this toy like the way website says it ought to be use, I sort of jiggle the base of the Monarch and clench around it while I rub my clit. It feels amazing to clench around, the ribbing is prominent enough even in this squishy density that I can really enjoy it.
But with as gentle as this toy is, it can feel a little underwhelming if I use it after the first orgasm. After I’ve cum and I go for a second round, the Monarch doesn’t feel as good now that I’m warmed up and ready to go. The squishy density, so welcome to my vagina in what was the preliminary heat of masturbation, becomes kind of wimpy once I’m ready for the big leagues. There’s nothing wrong with the Monarch, in fact I requested a squishy density specifically, so there’s only myself to blame. Still, after that first orgasm, the Monarch gets set aside in favor of something bigger, firmer or both.
Cleaning this toy can be a bit of a hassle. This comes as no surprise given the texture! The swirly bi-furcated head traps body fluids easily, and so waiting to clean this is a no. Luckily this dildo doesn’t require tooth brush maintenance, I can work my thumb in the grooves to get out the fluids without too much elbow grease on my part.
The Monarch has been a delight to review. It’s sort of like an extroverted lightweight friend. They’re fun and great to have at parties, but they have to head home early because they’re kind of on the more delicate side. Still, the Monarch has been giving me stellar warm up orgasms and I’m THRILLED to add it to my toy box.
This product was sent to me free of charge in exchange for my honest review. Thanks XenoCat!